Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wasted $29,000 with LegalMatch. They are involved in over 200 lawsuits.

Unfortunately, we fell for the LegalMatch sales pitch, and wasted $29,000 on this service. What a rip-off. Now they are suing us for another $28,000 plus $1,000,000 for telling our story. They claim I am lying about the facts, but why would I lie if the service worked. It absolutely didn't work, and now the courts will decide.

I'm actually glad we will have our day in court, because we only asked for $9312 in refunds, but now we will ask for the entire $29,000 plus attorney fees.

They don't have a prayer in winning the $1,000,000, as LegalMatch forgets that you can tell a true story in America, it is not against the law.

I have received lots of emails with similar stories, and I am compiling information to use for defense of the lawsuit. Please comment below with your experiences using this service.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Legal Match has YOU giving legal advice to their customers for free while you pay them for absolutely nothing. Legal Match is a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could share alot of information with you regarding LegalMatch's practices. They are liars, crooks and scam artist who are getting rich with lies and scams. I will check this blog in a couple of days. If interested leave an email address and I will respond, thank you.

    ReplyDelete