Thursday, September 24, 2009

LegalMatchsucks.com, another unhappy LegalMatch client.

http://legalmatchsucks.com/

This is what the website says:

"BE Warned !
LegalMatch.com is one big scamming company.
Besides lying as to what they promise, they also make claims that are totally not true, and can cost a customer a lot of money.
The California State Bar does not even look upon Legal Match as an accredited Lawyer Referral Service, but merely as an advertising company.

I am looking for others that have been misled and lied to by Legal Match and that had actual loses, like me, due to Legal Match scrupulous dishonest referral tactics.

My own story will be forthcoming shortly.

please email me your story to Ray@legalmatchSUCKS.com"

I don't know who this is, but obviously, his experience was not good either. Post your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. My son was in legal trouble and I signed up for legalmatch to see if we could find an attorney we could afford. They only attorney who contacted my was someone who had his license suspended for mishandling clients money. The reviews for him on avvo and other sites were horrible. Why does legalmatch deal with attorneys that are not reputable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legalmatch is shysters looking for suckers. Beware. There's one born every minute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a sales call from them and while I was asking them questions like, "how many of your potential clients convert into paying clients," and " how do you determine if the people posting cases are capable of paying for attorney fees," I was told that I have "too many questions" and that it's probably not a good match. I agree. I'm not a sucker.

    ReplyDelete