Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update...LegalMatch wants me to remove my true story...interesting.

Finally I've got the attention of the LegalMatch corporate law firm.

So of course LegalMatch is upset that I've told the world about my unfortunate experience and my $29,000 mistake using their service. They still refuse to refund the 3 payments they took from my account after being told not to.

Instead, I've been told that they are about to file a lawsuit for $1,000,000 against me and a lawsuit against my company for $28,000 plus legal fees. I can't tell the true story of how their service did not work for us and how we were treated??

Well, I certainly don't have $1,000,000, and actually with this economy and my real estate investments that have me in debt to my eyeballs, if they win, they can have it all. I would love to file BK, start fresh as I'm already negative!!

Then LegalMatch would force me to close the company, put 30 hard working employees out of work and on the street, and it forces us to leave about 1000 clients without service. It would actually make my life simpler, so if that's what LegalMatch wants to do, then go ahead, put my business in BK too.

I really don't think we would lose the lawsuit though, but if we lose this, then we Americans have lost our right to free speech. What do you think, are we wrong for publishing our experience with their service??

Comments appreciated. And thanks for the many comments I've received already. I'm starting to get quite a following. Stay tuned for updates.

**If you are a law firm and would like to help us defend our right of telling a true experience, and help us to get our money back, please leave your phone number or email address in the comment section. It will not be published on this blog, and I will give you a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment